Posted by: kathandroger | November 16, 2009

Fungus

We ate our cep yesterday with a mixture of anticipation and fear! It didn’t help to know that one of the local mayors had killed himself a few years ago by eating mushrooms from the same area! Actually it was a bit disappointing, with the consistency of liver, but without too much flavour. Probably it was a bit too old? We both woke up this morning, so I don’t think it can have been too toxic!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: